Cabinet Minister to declare property details
New Delhi: Modi government ordered the federal ministers and their family members to submit their portfolio, loans, and other industry figures within 2 months to inform the Prime Minister of India. This order is issued by the Home Ministry. Among the new government took office, the Federal Minister for the Interior Ministry issued a new code of conduct. This is latest Narendra Modi news,Its states that
Property details of their ministers and their family members, details of loans and other company details every year, with last year’s income tax filing must be reported to the Prime Minister on or before August 31.
* If you take care of other industries before becoming minister or in charge of its owner and executive you should resign the post.
* Public services should be done without any partialities. In contrast to IAS officers to fasten the government services.
* Ministers’ family members doing business with the state should not engage in any business.
* Including the state chief ministers of all the family members in the country, the government’s foreign operations, foreign government and business should not work without the prior approval of the Prime Minister. If family members are already in foreign missions to inform the Prime Minister about it. The prime minister will decide whether to continue it. In general, family members of the foreign ministers is fully banned to work.
* No buying and selling the properties of the Government. Exempting the acquisition of state lands.
* Minister and his family members, relatives, which is officially apart from others not to buy expensive gift items. During the overseas tour, offered symbolic gifts to ministers, ministers of only Rs 5 thousand less than the gift items to keep. Over five thousand rupees gifts will be handed over to the government. The Rashtrapati Bhavan, Prime Minister’s Office, Raj Bhavan, in places such as state property is protected. He received from abroad to send gifts to estimate the state coffers.
* Government ministers traveling to foreign countries have to stay in the government home and the homes owned by them and they should not participate in any parties organized by others.